Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cool Quotes

I try to surround myself with people who are better and smarter than me.  I also try to read the writings of those who have gone before me, and learn from their experiences.  Once in a while I come across interesting quotes that may pertain to my current situation, or one I have experienced in the past, that I will share with you.  I think we have all experienced threats and intimidation at one point in our lives, so everyone should be able to relate to these. 
I do not at all have the mind of a bully... in my mind bullies are intolerant of contrary opinion, domineering and rather cowardly. I would hope that none of those terms could be fairly used in describing me.
Conrad Black
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/bullies.html#qDQOZ9wY1z6EkGAA.99


And this one from one of the most quotable people to have ever lived (in my opinion, of course):
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill

Make it a great day, folks!!
Happy Running (in the rain)!
Edie 


No comments:

Post a Comment